Domestic Workout: Top 6 Crossfit Workouts You Can Do Without Going to Fitness Gym
You don’t have to sweat it out in a gym in order to stay fit. Simple daily chores such as washing your undergarments yourself or dusting your shelves can do the trick. In fact, women who stay fit by working around the house not only lose as much weight as women in aerobic classes, but are also better able to keep the weight off for a longer period. All you need to do is try and accumulate at least 30 minutes of physical activity through the day. And it’s just as easy said as done!
1. Washing your undergarments yourself is excellent for finger joints. You can kiss arthritis in your finger joints goodbye. Make sure you use a mild soap though, and follow up by applying a hand lotion, to avoid drying your hands.
2. Invest in a cordless phone and walk around while chatting. Can you think of a more enjoyable way to burn calories?
3. Instead of asking the office peon to fetch you a glass of water, get up and get it yourself. Refill your glass of water every hour. This helps boost circulation, and will reduce the risk of you developing varicose veins.
4. Don’t just flick the channel during commercial breaks. Get up and do something: change the bedcover, tidy up your cupboard shelves or just walk around.
5. When you drive down somewhere, park your car in a far-off spot so you walk more to reach your destination.
6. Stand up while riding the train or bus, instead of sitting. An average person burns around 140 calories an hour while standing, as opposed to 100 calories an hour while sitting. That may not seem like a huge difference outright, but those additional calories add up to quite a bit, over a period of time. So the next time you are tempted to grab that empty seat in a bus or train, resist, especially if you are in a sedentary job, and have been seated all day anyway.
Get the best iphone app for fitness and app for working out at http://www.DragonTortise.com This fitness app explores functional fitness and training at its best. Get more fitness tips and workout ideas from http://www.DragonTortise.com/workouts/
De-clutter your mind and de-stress with our Relaxation Music and meditation App, Binaural Beats App at http://www.WhatIsListening.com , read more inspiring stories at http://www.WhatIsListening.com/Blog/